Sub-critical water reactor M recycling machine
& show (yuukirisaikuru_s.jpg ,, image description);
The 20th century was a splendid era of petrochemistry. Needless to say, petroleum has been used as a starting material for various chemical products in addition to its use as an energy source.
These clean, long-lasting petrochemicals were mass-produced and explosively spread around the world, but the trouble was that they were difficult to break down by microorganisms. Typical products are synthetic plastics such as polyethylene and polystyrene, but these wastes are currently dumped into the ocean or landfilled worldwide.
In Japan, most of the organic waste is incinerated and the incinerated ash is buried in the final disposal site. Various problems have been raised, such as the lack of a final disposal site.
By introducing the M recycling machine
- (1) Recycle 100% of organic waste, protect the environment, build a sound material-cycle society, and promote and revitalize the local economy.
- (2) From organic waste at a recycling plant that uses a "subcritical water reactor" that does not emit nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide, which are said to be the cause of global warming problems, and does not generate dioxin that adversely affects the global environment. Produces sterile "nutritive feed" and "nutrient-rich culture soil" that do not contain harmful substances.
- (3) By producing feed and compost that are cheaper than organic waste, livestock production costs, fish farming costs will be reduced, and the difference between domestic and foreign prices will be reduced.
- (4) Fertilize thin land with "nutrient-rich potting soil".
- (5) Aseptic "nutritive feed" that does not contain harmful substances will ensure food safety and security.
- By introducing an M recycling machine that utilizes this sub-critical water reaction, it is possible to recycle environmentally friendly waste. ''
In addition, the M recycling machine can be applied not only to cleanly reuse waste as feed and fertilizer, but also to various fields.
- It has also been confirmed that the amount of methane gas generated increases by incorporating sub-critical water treatment equipment into the methane fermentation plant. High-temperature water organic matter usually recovers energy by methane fermentation, but sub-critical water treatment as a pretreatment increases the digestibility of organic matter of bacteria, shortens the fermentation period considerably, and biogas. It has the effect of increasing the amount of generation.
- The remaining scallops from the scallops contain a large amount of heavy metals such as cadmium at a high concentration, which has not been effectively used until now, and the high water content has resulted in a large processing cost.
According to the subcritical water treatment, the treatment liquid is separated into an oil phase and a liquid phase, and when heavy metals can be separated and extracted, a responsible valuable resource can be separated and extracted from the phase by a certain separation and extraction step as shown in the figure below.
- There is also a saccharification method that produces bioethanol from wood using acid or enzyme, but acid saccharification has problems such as corrosion of the treatment equipment by acid and waste liquid treatment, and enzyme saccharification takes time. There are problems such as the need for pretreatment for lignin removal.
Sub-critical water treatment of wood flour does not require an acid catalyst or special pretreatment, has no problem of waste liquid treatment, and is extremely excellent as a means for producing a large amount of sugars including oligosaccharides at high speed. It has been confirmed.
- As described above, the applied technology centered on the sub-critical water reactor M recycling machine extends to waste recycling treatment in various fields. ''
Regional Biomass? Mass processing
Toward the commercialization of the best mix of regional biomass resources [# tb0d1635]
What is regional biomass?
From the perspectives of preventing global warming, forming a sound material-cycle society, fostering strategic industries, and revitalizing farming, mountain and fishing villages, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries and other related ministries and agencies will cooperate to take concrete measures and actions to promote the utilization of biomass. The plan was approved by the Cabinet in December 2002 as the "Biomass Japan Comprehensive Strategy". Among them, the area where a comprehensive utilization system that connects the generation and utilization of biomass by the optimum process has been constructed, or the area that is expected to be used in the future is defined as a biomass town.
What is Biomass Town? In the region, with the cooperation of a wide range of local stakeholders, a comprehensive utilization system that connects the generation and utilization of biomass through an efficient process has been constructed, and stable and appropriate biomass utilization has been established. Is or is expected to be done in the future.